Welcome!Welcome to FedLoan Servicing!
We are your student loan servicer and we have one goal in mind - to help you successfully repay your loans.
Who we are!
- We are one of a limited number of organizations approved by the Department of Education to service student loans owned by the federal government.
- Our dedicated loan counselors are trained to answer your questions - big or small - so don't be afraid to contact us.
- We are dedicated to providing you with the highest levels of quality customer service!
- We have tools and resources to help you manage your student loans, through Account Access, your online account management tool.
Our online tools!
Our suite of online tools is available 24 hours a day, making managing your loans simple. Through Account Access you can:
- View your loan details and balance
- Update your address
- Make online payments
- Get a Loan Verification Letter
- View your payment history
- Go Paperless
- Authorize a third party to receive account information
- Get your tax information and more…
We are here to help!
As your loan servicer, we never want you to feel overwhelmed or confused by your student loans, so we created the Help Center as your guide. Through the Help Center, you can access:
- Frequently Asked Questions to answer all of your student loan questions
- A glossary of terms to help you understand industry terminology
- Our Correspondence Warehouse to make it easier for you to understand correspondence you may receive
Budgeting and managing your finances can be stressful, but it doesn't have to be!
YouCanDealWithIt.com, our money management website, provides practical and easy-to-understand advice on how to deal with common financial situations!
Need help managing your finances and figuring out the world of student loan repayment? Budget Central will point you in the right direction with links to the most helpful tools and content on both YouCanDealWithIt.com and MyFedLoan.org. With this information, you can build a solid foundation for your finances and be on your way to successful student loan repayment.
Check out our online calculators too. These are tools you can use to see how different payment plans can affect your monthly bill and budget.
Repayment made easy!
Understanding your repayment plan and paying your bill is easy. You just need to know what options you have.
On our website you can find great tools and resources, such as:
- Calculators to help you prepare for repayment
- Payment Plans so you can pick what option best fits your needs
- Ways to Pay to compare the benefits of all the methods for paying your student loan bill
- Ways to postpone payments if you find yourself in a tough spot
Learning about your repayment options is just a click away!
Get answers to your questions, get help with industry terminology, or contact us with your specific problem. We're happy to help.Visit our Help Center
Get helpful information and tools at Budget Central to get you started on the right path to a solid financial foundation.Visit Budget Central
Direct Debit is the most convenient way to make your student loan payments - on time, every month.Visit Direct Debit