Visit the default prevention website YouCanDealWithIt.com for free tools, tips, and resources for schools and for borrowers.
YouCanDealWithIt.com is an excellent source of information designed to meet the unique needs of your Financial Aid Office. Use this website to create a default prevention plan and educate your students about student loans and debt management.
YouCanDealWithIt.com offers the following tools and resources to help you provide the right information to your students throughout their college career:
- Financial Wellness Curriculum and presenter guides
- Student Aid Learning Modules focusing on student aid issues related to admissions and recruitment, entrance counseling, retention, and exit counseling.
- Instructions for creating a default prevention plan
- Tips for developing a three-step letter series for delinquent borrowers
- Explanations of the default aversion roster and cohort default rate
- Calculators and downloads
YouCanDealWithIt.com provides practical and easy-to-understand advice on how to deal with common financial situations facing today's college students and recent graduates, such as:
- Understanding student aid, including the repayment of student loans
- Learning effective money management, including setting a budget
- Dealing with the dangers of credit cards while enjoying the benefits
In addition to being a resource for students, this website also provides information and tools for parents.
How Are We Doing?
We want to know what we can do to become your ideal servicer.