- Call 1-800-699-2908 to make payments anytime, day or night.
- Control the date the transaction occurs—up to 60 days in the future—when you know the funds will be available.
- Have your 10-digit account number and date of birth handy for identification purposes.
Where can I find my account number?
Keep in mind
- Payments by phone are divided automatically among all loans on your account.
- Make your check or money order payable to FedLoan Servicing. Then mail to:
Department of Education
P.O. Box 530210
Atlanta, GA 30353-0210
- Mail your payment 5 to 7 business days before your due date to make sure we get it on time.
- Include your account number on your check. If you are a co-signer or endorser, please include the borrower's account number.
Keep in mind
- We electronically process all paper checks. This means we capture your bank account and routing numbers from your check and electronically deduct a one-time payment from your account.
- To ensure we can process your check as efficiently as possible, please review:
Pay online with Account Access
- Safely sign in 24/7 to make a payment.
- View your loan balance and billing details.
- Set up advance payments.
- Save your banking account information for future payments.
How to Make a Payment Tutorial
Need help on how to make an online payment?
Watch the tutorial. (SWF)