What are my Paperless Enrollment options?
Paperless Enrollment consists of Paperless Billing (eBilling) and Paperless Correspondence:
- Paperless Billing—Get monthly email reminders when it's time to pay your student loan bill. No more paper statements.
- Paperless Correspondence—Receive all letters from us in your email inbox, not your mailbox.
How does it work?
- Enroll—Sign up for Paperless Enrollment through Account Access, our online account management tool. You can change your preferences at any time.
- Hear from us by email—Whenever we have a message for you, we will notify you by email. (Don't forget to make us a trusted sender so our emails don't go to your spam folder.)
- Sign in to Account Access—To view our message, you'll first need to sign in to Account Access using the link we provide in the email.
- View our message—After you sign in, you can read your message and take action if needed. For example, if you're enrolled in Paperless Billing, you can view and pay your bill right away!
Why sign up for Paperless Enrollment?
Paperless Enrollment is:
- Clutter-free—Put an end to your clutter and get organized.
- Eco-friendly—Save trees and reduce waste while helping the environment.
- Easy to manage—Sign in to your account right from the secure link included in our email.
- Flexible—Get all of your loan correspondence even when you're away from home.
How do I sign up?
It's easy to sign up for Paperless Enrollment:
Take a moment to make sure that we have the correct email address where you would like to receive your email notifications. (And make us a trusted sender so our emails don't go to your spam folder.)
By default, we send paper student loan bills and interest notices unless you change your billing preferences.
Is Paperless Enrollment safe?
Yes. Paperless Enrollment is safe and secure. We keep all of your personal information in a secure inbox on your Account Access profile.
I'm having difficulty opening documents in my Paperless Inbox. What should I do?
If you can't open your Paperless documents, you may be using an older version Adobe or you may have your pop-up blocker on. Download the latest version of Adobe for free from the Adobe website or turn off your pop-up blocker.
Still having trouble? Call us at 1-800-699-2908.
I signed up for Paperless Enrollment, but I'm not receiving any emails. Why not?
If you do not list us as a trusted sender in your address book, our emails may be going to your spam folder. To receive our emails, please make us a trusted sender.
- Check your inbox settings
- Add us to your trusted sender list
- Add us to your address book
- Verify your email address online through Account Access
I signed up for Paperless Enrollment. Why am I still receiving paper mail?
We may still send paper mail in some instances, including:
- When there's an outstanding issue that requires your immediate action
- To help prevent credit reporting
If you receive paper mail from us, please sign in to your Paperless Inbox and see what's going on. Or call us at 1-800-699-2908.
How do I change my email address?
Verify your email address online through Account Access. Or call us at 1-800-699-2908.
How do I opt out of Paperless Enrollment?
You can opt out at any time online through Account Access. Or call us at 1-800-699-2908.
Why am I still receiving emails after I opted out of Paperless Correspondence?
Paperless Correspondence is an alternative to paper mail, but we supplement our regular services with other emails for your convenience. These emails are not part of your Paperless Enrollment, and you will receive them regardless of your Paperless Correspondence enrollment status.